Summary: This is a delicious, quick and easy honey butter recipe with a dash of spice.
- 1 cup softened, butter or non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1/2 cup pure honey, more or less–
- 1/4 cup sifted, confectioner’s sugar
- 1/8 tsp pure or Mexican vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Korintje cinnamon or (add just a dash of your favorite cinnamon, to your taste)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and blend until fluffy, for about half a minute. Voila! This is a delicious, quick and easy honey butter recipe with a dash of spice. The whole family can enjoy this spicy butter on their hot, fresh, and out of the oven biscuits. Store covered, in the refrigerator.
RC: VW © Virginia Wright
My rating 5 stars: ★★★★★ 1 review(s)
Good Luck with your recipe! Visit often, to see what we are cooking up next!
Author, Food Writer, Recipe Developer, Foodie & Queen of Recipe Adaptation
* Submit a recipe for possible publication on my blog.
recipesubmission [at] therecipeweekly.com /in the Subject area write: Recipe Submission
© 2012 The Recipe Weekly – Virginia Wright. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
– See more at: http://virginiawright.com/blog/#sthash.SN7erXPp.dpuf